Format: 272 pages hardcover
On the streets of Arkham, the threat of the Cthulhu Mythos is ever-present. Call of Cthulhu: Arkham is the definitive guide to the signature setting of Call of Cthulhu, and a premium resource for Keepers of Arcane Lore.
- A sandbox campaign setting for Call of Cthulhu.
- The history of Arkham and the Miskatonic University.
- Details of 9 neighborhoods, with over 290 locations, and 80 fully-detailed NPCs.
- New rules and skills for Arkham investigators make this book ideal for Call of Cthulhu players.
- Two Arkham city map posters—one for players, and one marked with hidden information for the Keeper.
- A poster-sized copy of pages of the Arkham Advertiser newspaper prop.
This supplement is part of the Arkham Unveiled line and is designed for use with both the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game and the Pulp Cthulhu supplement, both available separately.